Wednesday, March 25, 2009

*finally*

Hi everybody! Mom FINALLY decided what my new name is going to be: NEBCR's Merry Specklehead! She says she knows it sounds really funny, and not at all appropriate for a border collie, but it "fits" me...kinda like my tail. That means I'm special, right?

For you guys who don't know me, mom says I made her FAiL fostering for the first time...that means I won, right? Here's how it happened:

"Hey Speckles, wanna stay here forever?"

.oO What? What did you just say?? Oo.


.oO Really?!?! Oh no..no..nonono...Oo.


.oO YAAYYY!!!


So now I get to play with my brothers Samwise beagledog + Smudge-kitty all the time! wheeeBARKBARKBARK!

2 comments:

  1. Like your blog Speck! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Welcome Merry Specklehead!!!!
    ArthurGOOD!

    ReplyDelete