Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am me!

Today, I am particularly seksay. See how bedroom-y my eyes are?


Is it my new ball? nope.


Was it the weekend at the farm? nope.

er. well. not really. I mean, every time I go to the farm I get a little braver, but confidence isn't the only thing that makes me so irresistible!

Auntie Allison brought me my very own leash + collar! Isn't it perfect? And when we got home, my very own tag was waiting for me! Mom says it was handmade just for me by Tessa...mom even got a matching tag to put on the leash since I don't like people reaching for my collar. I guess that means if I run away, I should make sure my leash is on, huh?

Guess what Samwise got? NOTHING! hahahaha!

He pouted under the bed until he found out mom bought treats, too...


mmm...stufffed gulllett...


nom.nom.nom.

2 comments:

  1. Cool!! You are so LUCKY, Speckly dog!
    ArthurGOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat coller, Specklehead, but its the treats that get MY attention!
    Love, Robin

    ReplyDelete