Friday, May 28, 2010

hahaaa!

Look at Sammy! He's in JAIL!

Wanna know why? Cuz he's a jerk. He wants to eat me! No idea why. I am the silentest, mellowest, goodest dog ever. Wanna know why there's a red roof? Cuz mom found out he can jump the 42" ex-pen!!! Gotta give him props for the mad ups, I guess.

But I have super-talents, too. I can stand on my hind legs forever! Here I am yelling at stoopidSam:

But I know this is why you're really here (hrmph.):

He's my bestest bud.


and he's working hard to make Meara think so, too...


Wanna know what we're all laughing about here?

It might be when Moss did a faceplant when trying to jump on the bed...

Or when he was trying to catch the sunlight in the pool...



...boys are dumb.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!!! Speckleshead, you *are( the silentest, mellowest, goodest dog ever!

    ReplyDelete